1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), Wellsfargo Health Advantage and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Cottonwood Animal Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the Wellsfargo health advantage program. Apply online at: www.WellsFargoHealthAdvantage.com.
Highlights of the Wellsfargo program:
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. There are multiple companies that offer this, such as, Embrace, Trupanion, PetPlan or VIP.
Other Financial Rescouces
We know that emergencies arise and affording various treatments can be very difficult. In some instances there are foundations that can help.
If you can recommend other foundations or resources that are not listed below, please let us know so we can share with others in need.
- The Athena Fund (open to NM residents): Through the Santa Fe Community Foundation, call to request an application: 505-988-9715; www.santafecf.org/
- Angels for Animals: Request an application by email: http://www.angels4animals.org/aboutus.html
- Brown Dog Foundation: http://www.browndogfoundation.org/
- Canine Cancer Awareness: http://caninecancerawareness.org/apply-for-financial-assistance
- The Dog and Cat Cancer Fund: http://www.dccfund.org/
- Frankie’s Friends (The Hope Fund): www.frankiesfriends.com
- The Magic Bullet Fund: www.magicbulletfund.org
- The Mosby Foundation: http://www.themosbyfoundation.org/what.html
- National Canine Cancer Foundation: http://www.wearethecure.org/
- The Onyx and Breezy Foundation: Funds treatment for animals with life-threatening medical needs, including emergency surgery: http://onyxandbreezy.org/
- Paws 4 a cure: www.paws4acure.org/askforhelp.php
- The Riedel & Cody Fund: funds treatment and matches fundraising efforts for dogs and cats with cancer: www.riedelcody.org
- United Animal Nations Lifeline grant programs: http://www.uan.org/
- Cody’s Club – Helps to finance radiation treatment: www.dogdoggiedog.com/pwcAcodysclub.htm
- Feline Veterinary Emergency Assistance Program: Koby’s Fund helps cats with vaccine-associated sarcoma: http://www.fveap.org/page_6.html
- The Goldstock Fund: specific to Golden Retrievers: http://www.goldstockfund.org
- IAADP: helps assistance dogs receive medical care: http://www.iaadp.org/VCP.html
- Land of Pure Gold: grants to working dogs: www.landofpuregold.com/home.html
- The Pet Fund: financial assistance for non-emergency treatments: http://www.thepetfund.com/